Sento Kiryu have 60 Fullbottles (30 with biotic essences, another 30 with abiotic essences). Each of these Fullbottles give Sento an access to something called Halfbodies, which is an essential part of what makes a Build Rider. KR Build can assume what's known as Trial Form by using a different combination of each Fullbottles (have a hard rules that only an abiotic and biotic combination can be made). However, there are some particular combination of Fullbottles which will produce what's known as Best Match which is a much stronger form that Sento could assume. these Best Match usually have unique naming sequence compared to a random combination that is the Trial Form
What i'm trying to do here will be to list the functionalities of each and everyone of Sento's form. Something important to note, while there are 60 Fullbottles (which mean there are 30 possible Best Matches), there are only 18 known Best Matches that have made an appearance on the show and/or on some specials, and these are what i'm going to list here 1. RabbitTank Focus: Balanced combination between speed and power
1. Right Eye Tank: Performs some ballistic trajectory calculation and improve accuracy 2. Cannon Face Module: A shooting reinforcement device. Increases the power and range of an equipped weapon 3. Panzer Head Armor: Generic description. Made out of overlapped armor plating to defend from physical attacks 4. BLD Signal: Universally shared throughout Build other forms. Analyze the battlefield in real time for data collecting purposes. Also serves as some sort of monitoring devices that constantly checking Sento's vital, body conditions, etc 5. Wild Head Armor: Generic description. Made out of lightweight material that still offers protection from physical impact 6. Ear Face Module: Hearing enhancement device. Can detect even the slightest of noises that a body makes (I'm guessing the sound of muscle contorting?), which then can be used to predict an enemy's attack 7. Left Eye Rabbit: Improve Sento's general reaction speed. There's also some kinda olfactory sensor built in which allows Sento to sense other even within darkness (akin to a rabbit coz duh the armor is based on a rabbit)
1. BLD RabbitTank Head: See Head Parts 2. Wild Chest Armor: Lightweight armor that offers physical protection towards impact. It's also possible to release a short burst of speed for a few seconds (the red part of the armor glows then Sento use this function in the show) 3. BLD Rapid Shoulder: Optimizes the movement of the arm while also improving its speed 4. BLD Unlimited Suit: Universally shared throughout Build forms. Protect Sento from damages while also boosting his physical capabilities. Brings out latent abilities as well 5. Quick Rush Arm: Its power is somewhat low. It's designed for an attack which utilizes a numerous barrage with a swift movement 6. BLD Rapid Gloves: Good for making a quick and precise blows. Optimal for utilizing the Drill Crusher 7. Heavy Assault Leg: Have a good defense and mobility. Optimal for making a heavy kick due to the armor plating 8. Tank Roller Shoes: An endless tank track-like engine is incorporated. It can be used to scrape away at enemies armor by kicking them and activating the track at L U D I C R O U S speed 9. Panzer Chest Armor: Generic Description. Overlapping of armor platings make for some good defense 10. BLD Impact Shoulder: It's possible to directly damage someone's inside by generating a shockwave to an object that Sento makes contact with. Aforementioned shockwave's power is comparable to a shockwave generated by a tank shot (coz duh the armor is based on a tank) 11. Build Driver: Build Driver 12. Heavy Assault Arm: Higher power compared to Rabbit's Arm. Have a built-in device that can transfer the shock of the punch to the center of an enemy's internal structure 13. BLD Impact Glove: Similar to the Tank arm and shoulder, capable of generating shockwaves which can mess up someone's inside. Said shockwave being comparable to a tank shot 14. Quick Rush Leg: Very high agility and mobility with a built-in "Hop Springer" device (that spring-like thing on his left leg) 15. Rabbit Foot Shoes: Good at nimble and precise footwork. This allows Sento to utilizes an attack that incorporate acrobatic movement such as Moonsault into his fighting style
2. GorillaMond Focus: Emphasize on a much higher offense and defense, capable of turning basically anything into diamond
1. Right Eye Diamond: Can create illusion by using light refraction 2. Twinkle Face Module: A built-in light emission module. Can be used to emit a very bright light to distract the enemy 3. Shine Head Armor: Generic description. Its smooth and hard surface can safely recieve enemy's attack 4. BLD Signal: Universally shared throughout Build other forms. Analyze the battlefield in real time for data collecting purposes. Also serves as some sort of monitoring devices that constantly checking Sento's vital, body conditions, etc 5. Tough Head Armor: Has excellent impact resistance. Can even halves the damage caused by physical impact to the head 6. Knuckle Face Module: A built-in intimidator module. Can be used to conjure an imagery of an approaching gorilla to threaten or even intimidate enemies 7. Left Eye Gorilla: An ever-vigilant sensor that can swiftly detect the sound and/or the movement of an enemy
1. BLD GorillaMond Head: See Head Parts 2. Tough Chest Armor: Have an excellent impact resistance. Can halves the damage caused by physical attack. Drumming at it can intimidate and drive away the enemies lol 3. BLD Muscle Shoulder: Optimizes arm movement and vastly improve its strength 4. BLD Unlimited Suit: Universally shared throughout Build forms. Protect Sento from damages while also boosting his physical capabilities. Brings out latent abilities as well 5. Sudden Destroyer: A heavyarm unit that increases the power of Gorilla's arm by a factor of two. Has a low probability to instaneously kill an enemy on hit[?] The fuck we using game mechanic now? 6. BLD Muscle Gloves: The built-in power cylinder offer retard strength gripping power to easily crush the enemies (and steel frames) 7. Fluores Guard Leg: Hard as a diamond, which makes it a pretty good leg armor 8. Diamond Hard Shoes: It's capable of easily crushing an enemy (or basically anything) that Sento had turned into diamonds via Diamond Arm through some sort of matter conversion device 9. Shine Chest Armor: Generic description. Its smooth and hard exterior can safely recieves enemy's attacks without much worry 10. BLD Prism Shoulder: Can be used to deploy a diamond shield to defend Sento from enemy's attack. It's also possible for Sento to reflect back those attack using his barrier 11. Build Driver: Build Driver 12. Fluores Guard Arm: Hard as a diamond, which makes it a pretty robust armor 13. BLD Prism Glove: A special matter conversion is built-in into the hand. It can be used to turn any objects near Sento and/or enemies that are weaker than him directly into diamonds 14. Gorilla Leg: A special muscle strengthening device is built-in into the leg armor, vastly improving Sento's joint and leg capability. A strong waist and foot result in a devastating blow 15. Gorilla Foot Shoes: Good at making attack which uses Sento's entire weight behind every kick
1. Right Eye Gatling: Dramatically increases the accuracy of Sento's attack in conjuction with the aiming module/sensor that's already on his weapon. Can also be used to distract enemies by emitting a dazzling muzzle flash 2. Gunshot Face Module: A face module that also serves as an accoustic weapon. Sento can blast some intense gunshot sound to disorient the enemy 3. Armed Head Armor: Generic description. Solid defense against physical attack due to being made out of high-precision part without any gaps or something 4. BLD Signal: Universally shared throughout Build other forms. Analyze the battlefield in real time for data collecting purposes. Also serves as some sort of monitoring devices that constantly checking Sento's vital, body conditions, etc 5. Blast Head Armor: The surface layer of this head armor uses a special coating to reduce air resistance and therefore higher speed 6. Wing Face Module: Taka face module which serve as an automatic calculation device that measures altitude, posture, and flight speed and transmit them directly into Sento's head. It can also predict the weather and observe atmospheric condition 7. Left Eye Hawk: A high-precision sensory devices that's capable of instanly scanning a moving object from several kilometers away. Additionally, it exhibits an exceptional ability in night battles or in dark places in general
1. BLD HawkGatling Head: See Head Parts 2. Blast Chest Armor: Lightweigth armor covering Taka Halfbody. Can cover Sento's whole body with a barrier of swirling air to raise the damage of his drop kick 3. BLD Storm Shoulder: Control the altitude when flying through a built-in air thruster engine 4. BLD Unlimited Suit: Universally shared throughout Build forms. Protect Sento from damages while also boosting his physical capabilities. Brings out latent abilities as well 5. Fly High Arm: Lightweigth arm of Taka Halfbody. Precise highspeed strike is possible by covering the arm with a highspeed airflow, amping the speed of the arm 6. BLD Storm Gloves: Good at stable and quick movement. Optimal for utilizing the Hawk Gatlinger 7. Gun Metal Leg: Generic description. Good defense owing to its fullmetal build. 8. Gun Battle Shoes: It's covered with a special kind of gunpowder which can cause explosion at the moment of contact, raising the damage of Sento's kick 9. Celestial Wing: The wing module from Taka Fullbottle essence. Have a built-in air thruster engine, making highspeed flight possible. These wings can also cover Sento's body to serve as a shield to defend from an enemy's attack 10. Armed Chest Armor: Good defense owing to its high-precision build with no gaps. Its other function is to generate a special bullets according to the enemies' defense and weak point and automatically load it into Sento's weapon 11. BLD Gunner Shoulder: Optimizes Sento's Gun-Fu 12. Build Driver: Build Driver 13. Gun Metal Arm: Identical generic description as Gun Metal Leg 14. BLD Gunner Glove: Identical generic description as BLD Battle Shoes 15. Fly High Leg: Identical description as Fly High Arm 16. Sky Claw Shoes: Contain a very sharp talon-like blade behind the toes which can be deployed while kicking an enemy
4. NinninComic Focus: Speedy utility combatant, capable of using 4 different jutsus for various purposes
1. Right Eye Comic: Sensory module which can automatically capture and record the scenery for drawing purposes. It's also possible to perform a structural analysis and 3D scanning of an object 2. Pen Face Module: Provide a heavy technical support so that you can draw anything in your imagination on whew lad good level. Additionally, it's also come with a built-in moral support function so that you're always motivated and focused (supposedly its greatest feature as well lmao) 3. Cartoon Head Armor: Generic description about how good its defense is. Only difference is that the armor is supposedly made out of overlapped comic sheets. Like, some thousands of them 4. BLD Signal: Universally shared throughout Build other forms. Analyze the battlefield in real time for data collecting purposes. Also serves as some sort of monitoring devices that constantly checking Sento's vital, body conditions, etc 5. Shadow Head Armor: Comes with a module that can generate a jet-black, shadow-like afterimage to confuse the enemy 6. Shuriken Face Module: It has a function to create a very sharp shuriken by taking in iron and rock from the surrounding as the materials 7. Left Eye Ninnin: Excellent reaction speed, also comes with a night vision. It's possible to scan the inside of an enemy's body to find out their weak points
1. BLD NinninComic Head: See Head Parts 2. Shadow Chest Armor: Creates a shadow-like afterimage to confuse the enemy. The internal sensor built-in into the armor also automatically predict that attack trajectory from an enemy and will avoid with minimal movement 3. BLD Shinobi Shoulder: Its surface layer is covered with kusari katabira (some sort of Japanese chain armor jacket thing from feudal era) that prevent damages from bladed weaponries. Arms movement are also optimized thanks to the material 4. Stealth Slash Arm: An arm designed with high-level stealth action in mind. It eliminates the sound it'd normally make because a ninja is stealth-y. There's a lot of ninja tools stored inside the arm 5. BLD Unlimited Suit: Universally shared throughout Build forms. Protect Sento from damages while also boosting his physical capabilities. Brings out latent abilities as well 6. Onmitsu Scarf: Ninja scarf with excellent elasticity. Have an optical camouflage function built-in, allowing the scarf to cover Sento's entire body and assimilate itself with the surrounding scenery. It can also be used to capture an enemy from far away 7. BLD Shinobi Glove: A glove that maximizes Sento's dexterity and quickness. Optimal for handling swords 8. Entertainer Leg: Comic's Halfbody leg armor. It excels at making an unusual movement. Sento can utilize this nature to attack using a strange and unpredictable pattern to confuse the enemy 9. Quick Draw Shoes: It has a paint spray built-in into it, which allows Sento to draw something on the ground as he moves around the battlefield. The tip of the shoes is also very sharp so it's a viable option for kicking away at someone as well 10. Cartoon Chest Armor: Identical description as Cartoon Head Armor 11. BLD Mangaka Shoulder: Multifuntional armor that protects Sento shoulder. It has a function to take a document, bind, and print them built-in. It also has a special bookbinder device incorporated for reasons 12. Entertainer Arm: Identical description as Entertainer Leg 13. Build Driver: Build Driver 14. Realize Painter: What's seems to be NinninComic greatest feature. It can materialize whatever Sento draws into reality. Materialized object also possesses abilities and/or effects as how Sento imagines it 15. BLD Mangaka Glove: Aside from protecting the hand from battle, it also serves to relax the muscle of the wrist with an electrical stimulation to reduce the burden of long work hours 16. Stealth Slash Leg: Identical description as Stealth Slash Arm 17. Kakurider[?] Shoes: A shoes designed to perform swift and acrobatic movement. Additionally, it has the function to automatically disperse traps known as "Stand Beetle" that'll shock an enemy had they stepped on it
5. RocketPanda Focus: One trick pony with a powerful, high speed rocket punch. Better aerial movement than HawkGatling in pure travel speed
1. Right Eye Rocket: A 3D radar and nagivation supports are installed for space travelling purposes 2. Booster Face Module: Mainly used to control the "Cosmo Builder" rocket installed on the left arm 3. Astro Head Armor: Made out of durable material to withstand collision against space debris. Life support such as air tank is also installed 4. BLD Signal: Universally shared throughout Build other forms. Analyze the battlefield in real time for data collecting purposes. Also serves as some sort of monitoring devices that constantly checking Sento's vital, body conditions, etc 5. Fluffy Head Armor: The surface of the helmet is covered by a durable but soft fur-like cloth. Outside of combat, this cloth becomes really fluffy, soft, and comfortable to touch 6. Lovely Face Module: A 3D image projection device is installed within it. It's possible for Sento to project a calming image of pandas to sooth people (and maybe the enemies iunno). Mainly used to project an evacuation direction towards a safe place 7. Left Eye Panda: A jammer device is installed within this eye module which allows Sento to forcibly make an enemy's sensor to be monochromatic, hindering their vision. A specialized sensory module for finding moth is also installed
1. BLD RocketPanda Head: Read Head Parts 2. Fluffy Chest Armor: Identical description as Fluffy Head Armor 3. BLD Nature Shoulder: A nature revitalizer device is installed so that it can heal plants that were damaged in a battle 4. BLD Unlimited Suit: Universally shared throughout Build forms. Protect Sento from damages while also boosting his physical capabilities. Brings out latent abilities as well 5. Giant Arm: An arm strengthening device is installed. Capable of folding 10 stacks of bamboos at once 6. Giant Scratcher: The main weapon of Panda Halfbody 7. Space Ride Leg: A rocket thruster is installed inside. Aside from controlling altitude and outer space movement, it can also be used for a quick burst of acceleration 8. Aero Shell Shoes: An impact resistant armor. It'll deploy a protective layer in case of atmospheric entry, protecting Sento from high as fuck heat 9. Astro Chest Armor: Identical description as Astro Head Armor 10. BLD Rocket Shoulder: A powerful thruster made out of composite engines is installed here, allowing for high-speed movement in space. Additionally, the engines can be detached and combined on the left hand to form the "Cosmo Builder" rocket hand 11. Build Driver: Build Driver 12. Space Ride Arm: Identical description as Space Ride Leg 13. BLD Rocket Gloves: A laser radiation module is installed to safely remove space debris on the surrounding 14. Giant Leg: Identical description as Giant Arm 15. Panda Foot Shoes: Increases Sento's performance in an environment where bamboos or plants in general grow
6. FireHedgehog Focus: Ground ranged combat. Defensive oriented capable of keeping distance with water cannon and spike based armaments
1. Right Eye Fire: Contain a thermal analysis device. Can quickly identifies the position of people at a disaster site 2. Rescue Face Module: Can call and make a rescue request to the appropriate organization. Additionally, it's capable of obtaining informations such as building structure and floor planning at a disaster site 3. Braver Head Armor: Several types of armor each with different properties are made to make this armor. As such it can block heat, toxic gas, radiation, etc 4. BLD Signal: Universally shared throughout Build other forms. Analyze the battlefield in real time for data collecting purposes. Also serves as some sort of monitoring devices that constantly checking Sento's vital, body conditions, etc 5. Sting Head Armor: The surface area of this armor is covered by smooth and fine spikes to improve its defensive capabilities 6. Needle Face Module: A control device used to manipulate the size, strength, stickiness, and sharpness of the "Hedge Needle" is installed here 7. Left Eye Hedgehog: Improve Sento's reaction speed and accuracy. It's also equipped with a sensory device specialized at finding things that are underground
1. BLD FireHedgehog Head: See Head Parts 2. Sting Chest Armor: Identical description as Sting Head Armor 3. BLD Spike Shoulder: Have a function to deal a counterattack whenever Sento recieves an attack from the enemy 4. BLD Unlimited Suit: Universally shared throughout Build forms. Protect Sento from damages while also boosting his physical capabilities. Brings out latent abilities as well 5. Spike Rush Arm: A highly flexible arm akin to flailing a morning star at your enemies 6. BLD Spike Knuckle: The surface of the glove is covered by stretchable spikes which can be manipulated at will 7. Burning Rush Leg: A built-in motor to increase leg power is installed here 8. Fire Dive Shoes: A built-in anchor pile injection device is installed into the sole. Mainly used to stabilizes Sento's body in a rescue mission. It can be used offensively by kicking the enemy, extend the anchor pile (hence stabbing them), pour in a flammable liquid, and then burning them from the inside. Kamen Rider is totally a show for kids 9. Braver Chest Armor: Identical description as Braver Head Armor. Additionaly, SAR equipments and Sento's fire extinguisher tank are stored inside 10. BLD Emergency Shoulder: A water gun for spraying cooling/cleaning agent and a powerwinch are installed here 11. Burning Rush Arm: Identical description as Burning Rush Leg 12. Build Driver: Build Driver 13. BLD Emergency Glove: First Aid Kit is stored inside. It can somehow restraint an enemy's movement by wrapping them up with a bandage from the First Aid Kit 14. Multi Deluge Gun: A multifunction device that can blast a high-pressure water shot, foam-like fire extinguishing agent, use a high-pressure water cutter function, and also work as a flamethrower by shooting out a highly flammable liquid at the enemies 15. Spike Rush Leg: Identical description as Sting Head Armor 16. Urchin Foot Shoes: Specialized at making a precise movement and kick.
7. LionCleaner Focus: Anti-ranged oriented Build that can absord enemies' projectile and send it back at them with extreme prejudice. Also pseudo-Wind control through intense vacuum cleaner action
1. Right Eye Cleaner: Capable of doing spatial scan of the surronding to find contamination and track the object and/or person who caused it 2. Cleaner Face Module: Has a function to absorb ambient air and filtering them 3. Clean Head Armor: The special coating made it durable and very easy to clean 4. BLD Signal: Universally shared throughout Build other forms. Analyze the battlefield in real time for data collecting purposes. Also serves as some sort of monitoring devices that constantly checking Sento's vital, body conditions, etc 5. Lio Head Armor: It's characterized by a feature that'll block any physical attacks done through weapon. It's said that only a weapon inherent to Lion Halfbody can harm this armor (which makes sense considering they came from the same source). I'm guessing they're using the Nemean Lion as its main inspiration, pretty fitting 6. Mane Head Armor: Contains a lot of glorious mane which can be vigorously deployed to surprise the enemy 7. Left Eye Lion: Vastly improve Sento's reaction speed with emphasis on melee combat, and a specialized sensor for tracking enemies are embedded as well. Being near a matatabi (Japanese cat treat) will hinder Sento much like how it'll affect real cat. Somehow. Strangely enough. Like seriously, why would he put a function like this in the first place whew the guy had too much free time in his hand smh smh
1. BLD LionCleaner Head: See Head Parts 2. Lio Chest Armor: Identical description as Lio Head Armor 3. BLD Battery[?] Shoulder: A tail is attached to it, and it swings according to Sento's mood (much like a cat, i guess?). This tail can be detached and be used as a whip 4. BLD Unlimited Suit: Universally shared throughout Build forms. Protect Sento from damages while also boosting his physical capabilities. Brings out latent abilities as well 5. Gold Lio Gauntlet: By using the kinetic energy absorbed by any part of the body or through something that Long Range Cleaner absorbed, it's possible to release attacks such as shockwave or a lion-shaped energy beams 6. Beast Rush Arm: Generic description. An elastic, arm strengthening device called "Muscular Tube" is embedded here to enhance Sento's arm strength yadda yadda 7. BLD Battery[?] Glove: A special weapon "Leo Metal Claw" is installed here. It has a great penetrative power 8. Sterilize Leg: Has a function to spray a cleaning agent and killing viruses in the immediate vicinity 9. Hygienic Shoes: Improve and keep the hygene within Sento's armor and his surrounding 10. Clean Chest Armor: Identical description as Clean Head Armor 11. BLD Trash Converter: It's capable of deconstructing any object sucked into it through Long Range Cleaner into energy for Sento's own use 12. Build Driver: Build Driver 13. Sterilize Arm: Identical description as Sterilize Leg 14. Long Range Cleaner: A vacuum cleaner based weapon attached to LionCleaner left arm. Its suction power is scarily powerful. Attacks such as fireball, water shots, energy blast, wind, etc can be sucked by this thing 15. Beast Rush Leg: Identical description as Beast Rush Arm 16. Savanna Foot Shoes: Will vastly improve Sento's prowess when figthing on a plain or any similar landform. It also contain a "Leo Metal Claw" stored inside the tip of the foot
8. KeyDragon Focus: (Too) high power with the capabilities to restrict the movement of others through Key Fullbottle essence. Sento would later on abdicate the Dragon Fullbottle to Ryuga so this form was never used all that much, only for like once or twice Image placeholder Each part functionalities placeholder
9. KaizokuRessya Focus: High speed melee oriented Build, much faster than RabbitTank's base speed (Rabbit essence have speed burst though) Image placeholder Each part functionalities placeholder
10. OctopusLight Focus: Stat wise kinda sucks. Make up for its shittines by having a powerset based around disorienting enemies through octopus ink and very bright light Image placeholder Each part functionalities placeholder
11. PhoenixRobo Focus: Overwhelming and unstoppable power. Phoenix essence allows Sento to repair the damage that he took and giving Sento a Logia-like intangibility. Robot essence allows Sento to analyze what part of the enemies body is vulnerable and generally have high base power Image placeholder Each part functionalities placeholder
12. SmaphoWolf Focus: Defensive melee combatant with a big shield that can repair itself if broken. The form also (somehow) allows Sento to use his phone even mid fight (seemingly its main feature as well?) Image placeholder Each part functionalities placeholder
13. RoseCopter Focus: Mid range aerial combatant. Sento can disassemble his helicopter part and use it as a sword Image placeholder Each part functionalities placeholder
14. ToraUFO Focus: Glide-y melee fighter that can (somehow) calls some UFOs to aid Sento in combat Image placeholder Each part functionalities placeholder
15. KujiraJet Focus: I forgot Image placeholder Each part functionalities placeholder
16. KirinCyclone Focus: Melee oriented fighter that can utilize his big metal fan to blow up the opposition with some intense wind action Image placeholder Each part functionalities placeholder
17. KumaTelevi Focus: I forgot but it got some AI and shit Image placeholder Each part functionalities placeholder
18. SameBike Focus: Anti-Stealth Build with some intense radar action built in. Also possess a motor-shaped energy danmaku for some intense crowd control action Image placeholder Each part functionalities placeholder
Taka: Thanks Master Menos! I'll work on finishing the Winter 2020 guide.
Jan 9, 2020 4:50:29 GMT
Dream: My second Funi poll is done. Titles I will be watching and reviewing will include Chobits, Samurai Champloo, Spice and Wolf, Gankutsuou, and Dance in the Vampire Bund. Will let folks know which one I start off tomorrow at some point.
Jan 11, 2020 5:39:30 GMT
Dream: First anime I will sample among the Funi titles is Chobits. As a heads up, the series on Funi's Youtube channel is missing the two recap episodes the series aired. Not that I'll be missing those however.
Jan 11, 2020 15:13:09 GMT
Dream: Wow, never knew Shinbo was Gil, Sousuke, and Domon. More you know.
Jan 11, 2020 17:52:00 GMT
Dream: Just completed Chobits. Will get a review up for it at some point this afternoon.
Jan 18, 2020 18:37:22 GMT
Dream: Will post a little later what the next voted anime will be that I will watch and review.
Jan 18, 2020 19:48:38 GMT
Dream: Next anime up to cover will be Dance in the Vampire Bund. Suppose a short anime will do for now following Chobits.
Jan 18, 2020 21:32:36 GMT
Dream: Concluding things at episode 2 with Vampire Bund for the night. Hoping to get back to Basquatch tomorrow, as long as I'm not swamped with anything.
Jan 19, 2020 3:00:33 GMT
Dream: Geez, it's really quiet. No activity in the forums since I posted my review from yesterday.
Jan 19, 2020 15:57:41 GMT
Taka: I'll email the receipts. The best anime and manga of 2019 will be extended to Wed. I don't get time off for Mon because of community service. Please vote if you haven't yet. Thank you!
Jan 19, 2020 20:44:07 GMT
Dream: Hmmmm... looks like the version of Vampire Bund I'm seeing on Funi's YouTube channel's an edited version. A couple minutes of episode 2 were clearly removed with Mina in nothing but underwear battling human assassins. Then again, recall there was a good...
Jan 19, 2020 22:49:15 GMT
Dream: ...deal of controversy with the series a decade earlier thanks to the seemingly underaged nudity of Mina while in her younger form.
Jan 19, 2020 22:50:13 GMT
Dream: Not sure if I should be donning the nostalgia goggles or not giving a damn. Looks like the original Digimon Adventure series is getting a reboot airing starting in the Spring season.
Jan 21, 2020 3:21:13 GMT
Taka: I'll watch it if there's nothing catching my eye in Spring. winter 2020 was a weak anime season for me.
Jan 22, 2020 18:29:46 GMT
Dream: Wouldn't say it's all bad for me. Have a few titles holding my interest. Just it typically doesn't have as many major titles of note that would hold me over.
Jan 22, 2020 23:54:44 GMT
Dream: Done with Vampire Bund. Will be working on a review of it before I hop into the next Funi series. Hoping to get it up either tonight or tomorrow, depending on how lengthy my thoughts get.
Jan 24, 2020 1:44:49 GMT