Giving a heads up that Q&A time for whiskers will be done after noon tomorrow. After that, I will be doing another cooldown period unless I get any more volunteers for Ask a Vice Member.
With 25 members having volunteered for Ask a Vice Member, those who were the earliest to volunteer for this will now slowly be removed from the list and I will be the first one off it. However, I will only be tossing my hat in to volunteer for this again if we get no other volunteers.
1. I'm probably the only person here who's missed out on the whole Pokemon thing. Forgive me, Master Menos, but I can't answer this question simply because I don't know nothing on the subject.
2. Not sure about the least favorite, but my favorite genre has to be (the very unpopular) Slice of Life.
3. Depends which family member and which hobby! 😁
4. This is embarrassing, but I can't name any favorite Yuri or straight couples at the moment. I've always wanted to explore the Yuri genre, but still haven't gotten around to do so; and as for straight couples, I haven't yet come across a couple which left a lasting impression on me.
As for Yaoi, the couple that I still enjoy reading about very much are Maya and Nemugasa from Hidoku Shinaide (Don't Be Cruel). Another couple that I'm really hooked on right now are Doumeki and Yashiro from Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai.
1. I used to watch a great variety of movies and TV shows and had a list of favorites, of course, but nothing more recent piques my interest. I do like to watch those historic documentaries where they show how people used to live in certain eras, like the "Edwardian Farm", "Hidden Killers of the Victorian Home", or "The Supersizers Eat...", which is a super fun show with quirky hosts that dress up in period clothing and have to endure the cuisine of the time. (Sorry, this is not what you actually asked about.)
2. Can I answer "chocolate"? 😁
3. Right now, these two and Natsume Takahashi. As for the least favorite, off the top of my head, Asuka from Evangelion and Manaka from Nagi no Asukara. Generally speaking, I have a strong dislike for those whiny, clingy "younger sister" type of characters.
As a heads up, FabGlass will be next up to be interviewed for Ask a Vice Member starting tomorrow at noon. I am still open to accepting volunteers who are not among the current Past Members Asked list.
Someday I’ll be gone To somewhere that we belong And God has never played his role 'Cause I’m the one who saves my soul It’s a perfect world we’re longing for
whiskers, VS Knight Lamune, Daigunder, Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball, and some manga i guess
Dream: Guess I'm gonna focus on wrapping up Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken whenever it comes out today. Been one of my favorites for the season.
Mar 22, 2020 16:44:54 GMT
Taka: I need to catch up or drop/put on hold whatever series I tried.
Mar 22, 2020 21:25:15 GMT
Taka: 1 confirmed death in my hometown next to 19 confirmed cases. I heard the police are fining folks for not practicing social distancing on Facebook.
Mar 24, 2020 2:31:40 GMT
Dream: At least in New York right now, they're not enforcing it. But non-essential employers who aren't abiding by shutting down at this point will be fined and shut down at this point.
Mar 24, 2020 13:38:28 GMT
Master Menos: Had some serious personal trouble go on, but now I'm through it. On-Topic, where I'm in, everything but the stores (and possibly the restaurants) are closed down.
Mar 27, 2020 17:48:40 GMT
Taka: They closed off beaches and parks along bike paths as well as extending K-12 school closure to mid May while colleges are cancelled for the semester.
Mar 29, 2020 0:47:15 GMT
CosmicNoirTear: Everything closed on my part. I live by a bunch of shopping centers. All of the are ghost towns. Hopefully means most people where I live are taking this seriously. Also got laid off from my job two weeks ago.
Mar 29, 2020 2:46:08 GMT
Dream: My county has 6 confirmed cases. Restaurants and bars have been on take-out or delivery only for about a couple weeks now since New York's the hardest hit state. Hasn't been too different for me any who since I've been out of work and tight on money...
Mar 29, 2020 15:11:51 GMT
Dream: ...to do anything outside of getting essentials and job hunting in recent months. Though with the state pretty much on lockdown, likely gonna have a rough time finding any employer to work with in-person for a while.
Mar 29, 2020 15:13:27 GMT
El_Directo: Stay safe guys
Mar 29, 2020 20:08:55 GMT
Taka: I think the only thing not closed for mass gathering other than essential services would be funerals in my area. The mayor and staff have been pretty busy in clarifying things in press releases. Edit: my mistake. Funerals are closed.
Mar 29, 2020 21:52:25 GMT
Dream: Gonna try whipping up a review for Dorohedoro at some point tomorrow. Find that I have quite a bit to cover with the series.
Mar 30, 2020 3:39:57 GMT
Taka: I'm probably go back to sleep to recover. Will restart Netflix again to try Tiger King and get back on Castlevania. Canceled Disney + after exhausting all films and Tv shows. Will wait for Clones Wars cartoon to finish
Apr 7, 2020 21:07:07 GMT
Taka: I will work on unfinished business with the banners. Things have changed. I'm working a temporary shift at the hospital since April 1st. It's my first time working at a hospital only because this hospital is understaff.
Apr 7, 2020 21:08:03 GMT