This is my attempt to create a respect thread for the main character from Code: Breaker, Rei Ogami. Due to the number of abilities he has this will be a work in progress.
Series - Code: Breaker
Name - Rei Ogami
Status - Alive
DC/Durability - Building+
Speed - Faster than Light
Intelligence - Extremely cunning during battle, always thinks ahead
Abilities: Enhanced Strength/Speed/Endurance, Master Swordsman, Inextinguishable flame, Pyrokinesis, Conditional binding, Real damage illusions, can recall dead souls, Flame armor, Flame aura, Power Negation, Fire Swords, Fire Whirlwind, Vacuum effect to suck in enemies, Invisible Flame (1500C), Power Draining, Intimidation based paralysis, Durability Ignoring Matter Cutting, Heat Absorb, Ice Manipulation, Illusion of Lust, Body/Soul consumption, multicolored explosion, Durability ignoring flame that cannot be negated or absorbed
Defensive Abilities: Resistant to mind control, immune to electricity, destroys magnetism with high heat, resistant to life force steal, resistance to soul corruption, resistance to body absorbtion, resistant to paralysis
Rei controls the Seven Demons of Puragory which represent the Seven Deadly Sins. Each of the seven demons allows Rei to use a variety of unique abilities.
- By the EoS Rei has mastered the Seven Demons and can even use them all at once. A weaker character with Rei severed arm (when he was a child) could weild the seven flames at once:
- Ryuuseisou, he unsheathes his sword at extremely high speed, lifts it up, and releases multiple slashes in a spiralling pattern to destroy all that surrounds him. He was capable of damaging multiple targets before they can react:
- Flame Whirlwind, by combining the hot and cold swords, Rei creates a powerful whirlwind of flame that is hot enough to incinerate steel and creates a powerful vortex afterwards that sucks in his target:
- After Rei destroys the "Nothingness" there is an empty white space left over. I discussed this in another thread and some people think that the white color is evidence that the Nothingness didn't destroy "Space" itself. The white color could be caused by photons left in the area. I personally don't agree with that anymore. After looking at the scans again I noticed that the mansion is seemingly floating in space after the "Nothingness" is destroyed. If "Space" wasn't destroyed by the "Nothingness" then the mansion should collapse and fall due to gravity. However, if there is no space left under the mansion then it makes sense that it wouldn't fall.
Defensive Feats: Resistant to mind control, immune to electricity, destroys magnetism with high heat, resistant to life force steal, resistance to soul corruption, resistance to body absorbtion, resistant to paralysis
- Rei is immune to fire based attacks. The Azure Flame burns fire itself:
- Resistant to Life Force steal. Rare Kinds have an aura that nullifies powers and steals life force. Their aura is so powerful that it can instantly kill anyone without high life force. Being a Hybrid (child of a Rare Kind and Power User), Rei is especially resistant to the Rare Kind's life force steal:
Dream: Last anime I will be covering is Gankutsuou: Count of Monte Cristo. Will start watching it tomorrow. Not sure how much longer I can keep myself up at this point.
Feb 7, 2020 5:19:21 GMT
Taka: Depending on my energy, I can watched up to 2 AM. Usually with work, I fall asleep on anime series that don't have a lot of action.
Feb 9, 2020 3:24:18 GMT
Master Menos: Finally got out of the fast food job. It was a graceful exit, but to be honest, I'll miss some of those guys. Got a sprained ankle from it since September, so I'll finally focus on healing that back at the family home.
Feb 10, 2020 3:53:27 GMT
HungryWorld: Well if anyone remembers what happened to Pingu in the City, with it being joke 10/10 scored on MAL just to get it into the top 10 anime... well now is Ishuzoku Reviewers' turn. Seems that in response to Funimation's cancel people boosted the score hard.
Feb 11, 2020 2:11:38 GMT
Taka: What? That sounds so weird.
Feb 11, 2020 5:36:23 GMT
Master Menos: It's damn awesome to be honest. It shot to 1st Place!
Feb 11, 2020 6:31:08 GMT
Dream: On the subject of MAL, it looks like the admin are planning to tweak their scoring system for titles to reduce the likelihood of voters artificially inflating the ranking of certain titles.
Feb 13, 2020 22:47:26 GMT
Master Menos: My V-Day present will be belated this year because I "Had some trouble with ol' Johnny." (That's your hint.)
Feb 15, 2020 4:17:13 GMT
Dream: The joys of adulthood. Joking aside, plan to at least attempt to wrap up Gankutsuou sometime early to mid next week so I can get done with my Funi voted titles. Afterward, not doing any more voting for a while considering how long this had been taking.
Feb 15, 2020 16:50:30 GMT
Dream: Done with Gankutsuou. Will be working to get a review up for it by sometime tonight.
Feb 16, 2020 20:57:26 GMT
Taka: Great job, Dream! I should do some reviews, too.
Feb 17, 2020 5:24:39 GMT
Dream: Looks like MAL's currently down due to the site getting hit by a major denial-of-service attack, just as a heads up.
Feb 18, 2020 17:55:23 GMT
Taka: I added 2 polls tonight. Also, I wonder why MAL was down. Crunchyroll also had it, too.
Feb 20, 2020 4:05:24 GMT
Dream: Not sure about Crunchyroll. For MAL, the DoS attacks may have been retaliation by those who dabbled into manipulating the site's scoring system for certain anime titles. The admin on MAL announced they would be overhauling the system to prevent said...
Feb 20, 2020 13:42:15 GMT
Dream: ...manipulation last week.
Feb 20, 2020 13:42:45 GMT