DANGAIOH TEAM (pictured clock-wise): Lamba Nom, Roll Kuran, Mia Alice, Pai Thunder
The Dangaioh is a giant robot piloted by four espers: Mia Alice, Pai Thunder, Lamba Nom and Roll Kuran. Each of them pilot fighter aircrafts capable of flying through space, known as Dan Mechanics, which, when combined, form Dangaioh.
Destructive Capacity / Durability: at least City-Level+, likely Mountain-Level (can emit and endure energy blasts big enough to be seen from low-orbit. also tanked the explosion of a planetoid of an unknown size)
Speed: Supersonic reaction speed (the pilots themselves are this fast, and they're psychically linked to the Dangaioh)
- Boost Knuckle: A launching of the Dangaioh's arms at the opposition. A classic rocket punch.
- Dangai-Beam: A pin-point laser beam fired from the Dangaioh's forehead.
- Psychic Wave: An etremely powerful telekinetic wave used to bind and crush the opposition. Used in conjunction with the Psychic Sword, Spiral Knuckle, or an energy blast as a finisher combo.
- Psychic Sword: A sword the Dangaioh can materialise by solidifying and molding the pilots' psychic energy.
- Spiral Knuckle: A devastating launching of both arms, far more powerful than merely using two Boost Knuckles.
- Wrist-Blade: A hidden wrist-blade (what it says on the tin can).
- Scanning: The Dangaioh could scan the opposition's physical structure in order to identify any weaknesses.
- Energy Blasts
Destructive Capacity / Durability: at least City Block-Level (easily endure atmospheric re-entry. can be imbued with the pilot's psychic energy, making them strong enough to ram through a space-ship)
- Flight (duh)
- Radio Communication
All four pilots are telepathically linked.
- Mia Alice: Building-Level Destructive Capacity and Durability via Telekinesis (telekinetic burst + barriers), Supersonic reaction speed (equal to Lamba), Telepathy (not just in relation to the rest of the team), Flight
- Pai Thunder: Small Building-Level Destructive Capacity and Durability (her power is superhuman strength), Supersonic reaction speed (equal to Lamba), Telepathy (like Mia's)
- Lamba Nom: Wall-Level Destructive Capacity via Laser Beams, Supersonic reaction speed (dodged a gunshot after it was fired)
- Roll Kuran: at least Small Building-Level+ Destructive Capacity via Energy Charge (also counts towards durability as he charges), Supersonic reaction speed
OK, looking at the blast, comparing it to several footages of nuclear detonations (like the video below), taking into account that the whole dome is the blast itself and not just a flash, and the perspective it's viewed from, Dangaioh's DC/Durability should be at least City-Level+, probably Mountain-Level.
Wish I had a solid number, but like I said, the shot's scaling is screwed.
Post by ShinGaoKaiser on Mar 27, 2018 23:02:48 GMT
Good thread, but I'll have to make some time to watch this series first before looking at it. In the meantime I'll see what I can do for GaoGaiGar and for Shin Getter Robo (and Shin Getter G) from Armageddon.
Dream: Spice and Wolf's the next title I'm rewatching. Stay tuned.
Feb 2, 2020 22:51:07 GMT
Taka: My favorite episode in Samurai Champloo was probably Ep 22.
Feb 3, 2020 5:22:08 GMT
Dream: The one with zombies excavating for treasure? Think that one's the most out there of episodes in the series. Mine's probably the one involving Mugen busting a counterfeit coin ring while trying to get nookie from a ninja girl disguised as a prostitute.
Feb 3, 2020 11:16:36 GMT
Master Menos: Updates complete. As for a life update, I'm quitting my fast food job soon. Was good for my very first job, but things are getting FAR too chaotic for my tastes.
Feb 6, 2020 22:06:13 GMT
Dream: Far as job front goes on my end, still waiting on projects to start up with my freelance job. Beyond that, nothing new for other work in my search.
Feb 6, 2020 22:42:02 GMT
Dream: Just completed Spice and Wolf. Plan to work on a review for it sometime tomorrow. Too late to have any inhibition to get one done from my end.
Feb 7, 2020 3:17:29 GMT
Dream: Last anime I will be covering is Gankutsuou: Count of Monte Cristo. Will start watching it tomorrow. Not sure how much longer I can keep myself up at this point.
Feb 7, 2020 5:19:21 GMT
Taka: Depending on my energy, I can watched up to 2 AM. Usually with work, I fall asleep on anime series that don't have a lot of action.
Feb 9, 2020 3:24:18 GMT
Master Menos: Finally got out of the fast food job. It was a graceful exit, but to be honest, I'll miss some of those guys. Got a sprained ankle from it since September, so I'll finally focus on healing that back at the family home.
Feb 10, 2020 3:53:27 GMT
HungryWorld: Well if anyone remembers what happened to Pingu in the City, with it being joke 10/10 scored on MAL just to get it into the top 10 anime... well now is Ishuzoku Reviewers' turn. Seems that in response to Funimation's cancel people boosted the score hard.
Feb 11, 2020 2:11:38 GMT
Taka: What? That sounds so weird.
Feb 11, 2020 5:36:23 GMT
Master Menos: It's damn awesome to be honest. It shot to 1st Place!
Feb 11, 2020 6:31:08 GMT
Dream: On the subject of MAL, it looks like the admin are planning to tweak their scoring system for titles to reduce the likelihood of voters artificially inflating the ranking of certain titles.
Feb 13, 2020 22:47:26 GMT
Master Menos: My V-Day present will be belated this year because I "Had some trouble with ol' Johnny." (That's your hint.)
Feb 15, 2020 4:17:13 GMT
Dream: The joys of adulthood. Joking aside, plan to at least attempt to wrap up Gankutsuou sometime early to mid next week so I can get done with my Funi voted titles. Afterward, not doing any more voting for a while considering how long this had been taking.
Feb 15, 2020 16:50:30 GMT
Dream: Done with Gankutsuou. Will be working to get a review up for it by sometime tonight.
Feb 16, 2020 20:57:26 GMT