DANGAIOH TEAM (pictured clock-wise): Lamba Nom, Roll Kuran, Mia Alice, Pai Thunder
The Dangaioh is a giant robot piloted by four espers: Mia Alice, Pai Thunder, Lamba Nom and Roll Kuran. Each of them pilot fighter aircrafts capable of flying through space, known as Dan Mechanics, which, when combined, form Dangaioh.
Destructive Capacity / Durability: at least City-Level+, likely Mountain-Level (can emit and endure energy blasts big enough to be seen from low-orbit. also tanked the explosion of a planetoid of an unknown size)
Speed: Supersonic reaction speed (the pilots themselves are this fast, and they're psychically linked to the Dangaioh)
- Boost Knuckle: A launching of the Dangaioh's arms at the opposition. A classic rocket punch.
- Dangai-Beam: A pin-point laser beam fired from the Dangaioh's forehead.
- Psychic Wave: An etremely powerful telekinetic wave used to bind and crush the opposition. Used in conjunction with the Psychic Sword, Spiral Knuckle, or an energy blast as a finisher combo.
- Psychic Sword: A sword the Dangaioh can materialise by solidifying and molding the pilots' psychic energy.
- Spiral Knuckle: A devastating launching of both arms, far more powerful than merely using two Boost Knuckles.
- Wrist-Blade: A hidden wrist-blade (what it says on the tin can).
- Scanning: The Dangaioh could scan the opposition's physical structure in order to identify any weaknesses.
- Energy Blasts
Destructive Capacity / Durability: at least City Block-Level (easily endure atmospheric re-entry. can be imbued with the pilot's psychic energy, making them strong enough to ram through a space-ship)
- Flight (duh)
- Radio Communication
All four pilots are telepathically linked.
- Mia Alice: Building-Level Destructive Capacity and Durability via Telekinesis (telekinetic burst + barriers), Supersonic reaction speed (equal to Lamba), Telepathy (not just in relation to the rest of the team), Flight
- Pai Thunder: Small Building-Level Destructive Capacity and Durability (her power is superhuman strength), Supersonic reaction speed (equal to Lamba), Telepathy (like Mia's)
- Lamba Nom: Wall-Level Destructive Capacity via Laser Beams, Supersonic reaction speed (dodged a gunshot after it was fired)
- Roll Kuran: at least Small Building-Level+ Destructive Capacity via Energy Charge (also counts towards durability as he charges), Supersonic reaction speed
OK, looking at the blast, comparing it to several footages of nuclear detonations (like the video below), taking into account that the whole dome is the blast itself and not just a flash, and the perspective it's viewed from, Dangaioh's DC/Durability should be at least City-Level+, probably Mountain-Level.
Wish I had a solid number, but like I said, the shot's scaling is screwed.
Post by ShinGaoKaiser on Mar 27, 2018 23:02:48 GMT
Good thread, but I'll have to make some time to watch this series first before looking at it. In the meantime I'll see what I can do for GaoGaiGar and for Shin Getter Robo (and Shin Getter G) from Armageddon.
Dream: Looks like a remake of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni will be airing in July. The original seiyuu from the 2000s series will reprise their roles for the remake and judging from the animation, looks like it will have more polish to it compared...
Mar 21, 2020 21:51:24 GMT
Dream: ...to the 2000s series.
Mar 21, 2020 21:51:30 GMT
Taka: That's interesting to hear. Didn't know it was going to get a remake.
Mar 22, 2020 0:33:35 GMT
Dream: Guess I'm gonna focus on wrapping up Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken whenever it comes out today. Been one of my favorites for the season.
Mar 22, 2020 16:44:54 GMT
Taka: I need to catch up or drop/put on hold whatever series I tried.
Mar 22, 2020 21:25:15 GMT
Taka: 1 confirmed death in my hometown next to 19 confirmed cases. I heard the police are fining folks for not practicing social distancing on Facebook.
Mar 24, 2020 2:31:40 GMT
Dream: At least in New York right now, they're not enforcing it. But non-essential employers who aren't abiding by shutting down at this point will be fined and shut down at this point.
Mar 24, 2020 13:38:28 GMT
Master Menos: Had some serious personal trouble go on, but now I'm through it. On-Topic, where I'm in, everything but the stores (and possibly the restaurants) are closed down.
Mar 27, 2020 17:48:40 GMT
Taka: They closed off beaches and parks along bike paths as well as extending K-12 school closure to mid May while colleges are cancelled for the semester.
Mar 29, 2020 0:47:15 GMT
CosmicNoirTear: Everything closed on my part. I live by a bunch of shopping centers. All of the are ghost towns. Hopefully means most people where I live are taking this seriously. Also got laid off from my job two weeks ago.
Mar 29, 2020 2:46:08 GMT
Dream: My county has 6 confirmed cases. Restaurants and bars have been on take-out or delivery only for about a couple weeks now since New York's the hardest hit state. Hasn't been too different for me any who since I've been out of work and tight on money...
Mar 29, 2020 15:11:51 GMT
Dream: ...to do anything outside of getting essentials and job hunting in recent months. Though with the state pretty much on lockdown, likely gonna have a rough time finding any employer to work with in-person for a while.
Mar 29, 2020 15:13:27 GMT
El_Directo: Stay safe guys
Mar 29, 2020 20:08:55 GMT
Taka: I think the only thing not closed for mass gathering other than essential services would be funerals in my area. The mayor and staff have been pretty busy in clarifying things in press releases. Edit: my mistake. Funerals are closed.
Mar 29, 2020 21:52:25 GMT
Dream: Gonna try whipping up a review for Dorohedoro at some point tomorrow. Find that I have quite a bit to cover with the series.
Mar 30, 2020 3:39:57 GMT